Distillers postings

  • Stevie <sambucca@nzoomail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Am catching up on old postings to pick up additional tricks from the
      group. 2 things amaze me.

      The first is the advancement in design options for the private
      distiller.

      The second is the massive increase in postings of this group. Jan 88
      (2) Jan 99 (0) Jan 2000 (97) Jan 01 (194) Jan 02 (294) Jan 03 (908)
      How long before this group cracks a thousand.

      While having a passion for statistics, I will not bother filtering
      through by "sender" to come up with a top 20. Anybody out there game
      to take this on?