its actually a water distiller

  • warworm2003 <pol123@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2003
      ya its me again i should probly say its a water distiller and not a
      water purifier. ive never drankin actuall still water so i cant
      compare it to anything else. it has a carbon filter in it though but
      to get up around 85 percent u need to run it 4 or 5 times sometimes
      and u have no control over the temprature so u have to turn it off
      and on all the time at your best guess. the liquare tastes better
      then store bought vodca and stuff though. its nice and smooth. does
      anyone no any way to modify water distillers so there better ?
      - thanks for reading
      -paul