equilibrium

  • Tom Noftsger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2000
      Tony,
      No I have not added any additional cooling tubes to the tower.
      I'm hoping that by adding some additional copper scouring pads so
      that they are in contact with the tube will give enough contact area
      for cooling. I will try to find my Thermodynamics text book from
      college and see if i can come up with anything on calculating the
      equilibrium.

      Tom