Stills the same

  • Jacques La Marr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9 5:28 AM
      Here are some pics of pot stills that I saw for sale on the net from three different sellers from different parts of the country.

      Now, unless this is a real coincidence, it appears to me that all these units are pretty much the same in construction and the swan's neck is identical to that on mine (although my unit has a more curved top and different boiler).

      What I ask is...were these units commercially made? Most of the descriptions furnished by the different sellers claim that the units are handmade. Is it possible they were from a kit of some sort? They just look too similar to be an exact design made by different people with no knowledge of the other's concept.

      Anyone have any thoughts on this or more definative info?

      Mark