Solder

  • DAVID REID
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 7, 2000
      Tony,
              Tin: No problems as far as I am aware except all the sardines were dead when I opened it. All the old espresso machines and coffee macines used to use it to line the boiler.
      Silver: Watch the gypsies and dont get your fortune told.
      If you get sick please tell us so we can stop in time.
      No seriously believe you will have no problem with either. Even then with most things its a question of amount. eg. Almonds, apricots, and chery stones all contain cyanide but you could eat as much as you like and still not poison yourself. I didnt say you wont get sick I just said you wont poison yourself.
      B.r., David
      PS. Watch the coffee. Drink Kahlua instead