boiler

  • Louie Belle
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5 9:31 AM
      hi Louie here, I have seen a 50L water heater, would this be suitable for
      the boiler of a reflux still and is it too big. Any advice on this subject
      would be greatly appreciated.

      Thanx

      Louie
    • foutzdj
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15, 2005
        Hey everyone, I recently found an old 5 gallon coffee pot/ tea urn at
        a friends. It has a spout at the very bottom and a sealed lid.
        However, there is obviously some kind of insulation in the middle. I
        was just wondering if anyone has used something like this and if you
        have to remove that insulation. Thanks
        Dan