RE: [Distillers] FW: inverting sugar

  • Robert N
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2003

      Hi there, I have been going through my backlog of distillers emails (1`85 to go although last week it was closer to 1200) and I read your recipe for a “fool proof sugar recipe” I have searched the archives and gone through all your emails (you are prolific) trying to find this recipe. From memory you source your yeast etc from winery supplies? Thankyou for such an interesting read, its people such as yourself that make this list what it is.

      Have a great day!

      Robert