Cleanup

  • Tony Ackland <Tony.Ackland@comalco.rioti
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      I've finally got in and cleaned up some of the stuff in at the
      YahooGroups website - removing some of the larger photos, double-ups,
      etc. So theres now a little more space there. When posting photos
      in the future, please see about keeping them smallish (eg <100 kB,
      preferably 20-50 kB). Likewise, I've concluded a couple of the older
      (2001 era) polls.

      If you do have stuff in the files/photos/polls area, please take some
      time to review what you have there, and see about making some more
      space for others to use.

      Hope you all had a great New Years,

      Tony