Re: [Distillers] Pot scrubber

  • D.Gardiner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2000
      Pete,
      The 25L StillSpirits reflux.
      Cheers, Dylan
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Peter Sayers <brubarn@...>
      To: D.Gardiner <gardiner@...>
      Date: Saturday, 3 June 2000 11:09
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] Pot scrubber

      dylan which still are you talking about. the still spiritsone ?
      pete at brewers barn

      D.Gardiner wrote:

       Just wanted to check that I've got something right relating to a single marble reflux still - if you stuff half a pot scrubber below the marble it improves percentage? Do you stuff the scrubber below the notches that hold the marble so that the marble still sits flush? And are we talking a normal old goldilocks scrubber?Thanks for any help, Dylan