Re: Louis Apostolides

  • CornFed (Randy)
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
      NO this wasnt a call for hostile action toward him. I was just
      trying to see if anyone else was getting his email barrage.

      Tony has canceled his membership from this list yesterday afternoon.
      Mainly for the reason that I have over 70 emails -from him- saying
      that he 'isnt interested in distillation and to stop sending him
      emails'.

      Hopefully that will stop the problem. There may be a few emails that
      went to his email account between his bombardment on me and getting
      the group emails stopped.

      I am willing to wait and see if it stops next month. He seems to
      only check messages on that account once a month or so. I dont know
      how my name got onto his favorites and special attention list.