Copper packing ?????

  • clacknoster
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002
      I'm new at this game, just completed my first reflux still (all
      foodgrade stainless). I was going to use stainless panscrubs in the
      tower what are the benefits to using a copper alternative?...also...
      need a suplier of 'contact reactive carbon' here in the
      U.K.....whats the best size to use?
    • BOKAKOB
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2002

        Hey, could you make a few details for me? please....

         clacknoster <paul@...> wrote:

        I'm new at this game, just completed my first reflux still (all
        foodgrade stainless). I was going to use stainless panscrubs in the
        tower what are the benefits to using a copper alternative?...also...
        need a suplier of 'contact reactive carbon' here in the
        U.K.....whats the best size to use?

        I can be wrong I must say.
        Cheers, Alex...

        Do you Yahoo!?