Louis Apostolides

  • CornFed (Randy)
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002
      about once a month I get slammed by numerous emails from this guy.
      He copies the last few posts off of this message list and sends them
      to me one at a time with a header saying "stop sending me any more
      emails. I am not interested in distilling." in all capital
      letters. I just cleared about 70 messages from my inbox. his email
      address is : louisap and the domain is cytanet.com.cy

      Is anyone else blessed by the attention of this yahoo? I have never
      sent this individual any email. Just curious if this is confined to
      me or spread out to others also.

      Randy
    • BOKAKOB
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 4, 2002

        send him/her a link to press so he/she is not frustrated to unsubscribe

         "CornFed (Randy)" <cornfed15@...> wrote:

        about once a month I get slammed by numerous emails from this guy.
        He copies the last few posts off of this message list and sends them
        to me one at a time with a header saying "stop sending me any more
        emails.  I am not interested in distilling."  in all capital
        letters.   I just cleared about 70 messages from my inbox.  his email
        address is :  louisap and the domain is cytanet.com.cy

        Is anyone else blessed by the attention of this yahoo?  I have never
        sent this individual any email.   Just curious if this is confined to
        me or spread out to others also.

        Randy

        I can be wrong I must say.
        Cheers, Alex...

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • chic matthews
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
          Randy, Sounds pertty odd. why would he send this stuff
          just to you and not the group addy?? in order to be
          receiving the post he must be on the list. maybe he's
          too dim to figure out how to unsubscribe but that
          doesnt explain why he only slams you. you can always
          just block his address from your e-mail.
          --- "CornFed (Randy)" <cornfed15@...> wrote:
          > about once a month I get slammed by numerous emails
          > from this guy.
          > He copies the last few posts off of this message
          > list and sends them
          > to me one at a time with a header saying "stop
          > sending me any more
          > emails. I am not interested in distilling." in all
          > capital
          > letters. I just cleared about 70 messages from my
          > inbox. his email
          > address is : louisap and the domain is
          > cytanet.com.cy
          >
          > Is anyone else blessed by the attention of this
          > yahoo? I have never
          > sent this individual any email. Just curious if
          > this is confined to
          > me or spread out to others also.
          >
          > Randy

          http://mailplus.yahoo.com
        • chic matthews
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
            Randy, I just looked in the group members list and did
            not find a Louis Apostolides there. Have you tried
            sending an e-mail asking nicely why he's sending YOU
            these e-mails? if that doesnt work you might ask the
            group and everyone else you know to flood his e-mail,
            sort of return the favor. I would be happy to carpet
            bomb his addy if he doest stop, using a secondary
            e-mail address.

            Chic

            http://mailplus.yahoo.com
          • CornFed (Randy)
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 5, 2002
              NO this wasnt a call for hostile action toward him. I was just
              trying to see if anyone else was getting his email barrage.

              Tony has canceled his membership from this list yesterday afternoon.
              Mainly for the reason that I have over 70 emails -from him- saying
              that he 'isnt interested in distillation and to stop sending him
              emails'.

              Hopefully that will stop the problem. There may be a few emails that
              went to his email account between his bombardment on me and getting
              the group emails stopped.

              I am willing to wait and see if it stops next month. He seems to
              only check messages on that account once a month or so. I dont know
              how my name got onto his favorites and special attention list.