Re: More Molecular Sieve...

  • travellerwiz
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 4, 2002
      Thanks for the info.. Seems to make sense to me.. I have actually
      heard of people making Methanol at home so they can brew their own RC
      fuel. So it is possible, but you are right about the poisonous part.

      If you are thinking about converting a RC engine to run on Ethanol
      then let me know. I have some good recipes for RC fuel, you would
      just have to substitute the Methanol for Ethanol. I think it would
      work fine. You may have to increase the amount of Nitro you use as I
      don't think Ethanol will cause a reaction with the glow plug. You
      might try posting the question on.

      http://www.rcwatch.com or http://www.rcuniverse.com

      Those guys have done some pretty weird stuff with RC engines. One of
      them may have experience with this.