Re: Progress

  • travellerwiz
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 4, 2002
      Just thought I would throw you some "Food for thought".. I came
      across a post either here or in the new_distillers group about using
      an igloo water cooler as the boiler. You might want to check it out
      if you are considering getting a new keg as a boiler. It really looks
      like the perfect solution. All stainless steel inside and insulated
      for both "Hot" or "Cold". I've been trying to source one out myself
      but haven't had any success. Anyway take a look at it, here is the
      link.
      http://www.igloocommercial.com/6-1-1-2-2_industries_construction.cfm