Re: anybody include foreshots in their heads

  • travellerwiz
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2002
      I'm with Gary.. I just finished distilling last night and I kept
      about 250-300 ml as heads. I noted that this had a really strong
      Moonshine smell. Everything after that was odorless nostral burning
      pure alcohol.. Since this is my first real clean run I'm really
      happy.. I thought I would never be able to get rid of that Moonshine
      smell.

      Now as to tails.. I don't collect anything as tails.. Once the
      temperature starts to rise I shut down and call it finished.. I
      figure that we are making 5 L of the stuff so why try and squeeze
      every bit out!!