malted wheat

  • Robert Stam
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi All...

      I have finished fermenting my trial batch of malted and dried wheat. It has
      a smell reminiscent of silage. Is this normal?

      Cheers, Rob

      Robert Stam: Project Manager
      Information Technology, Pacific Health Limited
      Tauranga, New Zealand
      Ph. 64 7 5798804
      Fax 64 7 5779734

      Notice of Legal Status and Confidential Information: This electronic mail
      message and any accompanying attachments may contain information that is
      privileged and CONFIDENTIAL. If you are not the intended recipient you are
      advised that any use, review, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
      the information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
      received this document in error, please notify the sender immediately and
      destroy the message.