Re: Larger scale fermentation bucket stripper

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2002
      That system didn't work, output was very small. It seems that the
      cooling effect from airpump canceled the heating provided by aquarium
      heater. I made another design that's running right now. Seems to be
      working better. I'll try to post results tomorrow, maybe some
      pictures as well if it works good.

      Greetz, riku