des in new zealand

  • bj-fm@xxxxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 20, 1999
      thankyou to everyone for positive comments on school of distilling
      particularly des and the tentative go ahead for launceston area tasmania
      is on at a small yet to be built facility ,obviously much of the learning will be of a practical nature ,fuel ethanol,potable beverages,essential oils,flavours etc.etc. and geographically between the two big distilleries,bonus
      NOW if a school started in n.z. an opening for interaction ??????????????
      many regards brian
    • Steve Spence
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 1999
        I am putting finishing (are web sites ever finished?) touches on my ethanol
        web page. My focus is motor fuel, but am looking for info on any distilling
        projects. I am including USA ATF permitting processes.

        http://www.webconx.com/ethanol.htm

        Steve Spence
        Renewable Energy Pages
        http://www.webconx.com
        ICQ 50073546
        If we don't believe in freedom of speech
        for people who we disagree with, we don't believe in it at all.