Re John V's cork

  • Shane Kirkman
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2002
      After reading JV's post on canning jars I cutout the tops of some of my 2
      litre wine flagons and then cut some cork sheet to fit ( I used a 1.5 inch
      i/d pvc pipe with the outside edge filed down and used as a punch , perfect
      fit for an 2 litre flagon .)
      I have filled up3 bottles with cork lids and 3 with normal lids with the
      same products (stillspirits Dark Rum , Bourbon and JD Soakers ) . I will
      post the results ie: evaporation / taste / smoothness etc in a month .

      Eat - Drink - Smoke and be good ! Shane

      http://www.yahoo.promo.com.au/hint/ - Yahoo! Hint Dropper
      - Avoid getting hideous gifts this Christmas with Yahoo! Hint Dropper!