Final results from fermentation bucket stripping

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 26, 2002
      Finished testing today. During 5 days I collected 7,4 dl from 14 dl
      at a strength of 17%. From 1.54 dl available alcohol I managed to
      collect 82%. While this shows that my setup would work in larger
      scale, it lacks efficiency. The alcohol harvest rate and the strength
      of of collected product are a bit low for my requirements. I'll have
      to start thinking other options or improvements for the system.

      Greetz, rkr