[Distillers] Re: Sugar wash and temp control

  • BillyWeeble@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2002
      In a message dated 11/12/02 4:15:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      cornfed15@... writes:

      << then sealed the box seams with silicone and water proof paint. >>

      How ya doin' Randy! Thanks for spreading the word...this system works so
      well I made one larger to hold larger ferment vessels for tried and true
      ferments --- but I use all silicone. It's cheaper than paint in the short and
      long run. Use the good stuff in caulking gun tubes, cut the nozzle wide open
      at the base and spread thick with a plastic trowel. Can't silicone over
      silicone so get it right the first time.....and the vessels are covered with
      a blanket to keep the heat in. Bleach in the water keeps the slime out.