not those bloody stainless steel scrub buds again!!!!!!!

  • bj-fm@xxxxxx.xxx.xx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 1999
      i hang around most of the major brewing forums on the web,one of
      the reasons being that real inovation often comes from amateurs
      as no peer pressure or budget restrictions are in place etc.etc.--beautiful stuff and would you believe this very day a bloke has shoved some scrub buds up a pipe and is using the device as a hopback.

      greg long in dallas texas--if having trouble finding activated charcoal[carbon]why not double distill

      bluedart,your question[s]was answered,look in the archives this site under"is your name here"---your specific question is answered on tony acklands home pageunder the heading thin wort the link to his site is highlighted in the aforesaid email---

      mike in nz--looked at both sites and particularly appreciated the pdf you offered this site,as a download much detail

      anyone in le mond---[any french speakers,before you take me to task,i am a norman and that is dialect]---anyone at all ever used WHITE LABS or SAFIL yeast,if so tell me your experiences

      heard from a credible source that australia may be looking at h.d. legislation soon mmmmm!!!!!!

      many regards to all brian---if hennessy can be a french brandy brian can be a norman name ,patrick is an extremly common french male given name jeeezz!!!! thats interesting patrick hennessy the frenchman ah!well they telling us we are living in a global village