Re: [Distillers] Copper scrubbers & marbles RE.& ect...

  • BillyWeeble@cs.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2002
      Not that marbles were column packing. They were touted at the time as a
      way to allow the wash in the boiler to not "super boil", ( my terms?), where
      the marbles would be on the bottom of the boiler to precipitate, to start
      the, oh help me here, the boiling action. With the marbles on top of the SS
      scrubbers that are on the bottom of the boiler, the boil has been a joy. The
      runs have improved. I use gas heat. I would never use anything else.
      To explain - Gas is infinite. I watch you all do mental gymnastics about
      your electricity and how to moderate it. If you have leaks in your system you
      still will have problems. There is no trick to sealing the system. You just
      do it! It all starts at the start.
      Gas IS scary! FIRE! WHOOOO!
      That is the mind of a man who wears a helmet while riding a bicycle. Or
      motorcycle. You will still crush your head if/when you crash.
      Careless people crash because they are careless. May I say careful people
      crash when they become careless.
      Be careful. Stay vigilant. Whichever mode you are on.