RE: [Distillers] Copper scrubber

  • Tim Kovac
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002

      After wearing out a pair of shoes and a set of tires :-)

      Thanks to your suggestion I looked in the phone book and rung several Safeway stores. The one in Hallam got them!

      Thanks

      >From: "Bernard Morey"
      >Subject: RE: [Distillers] Copper scrubber
      >Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 22:45:52 +1100
      >
      >Safeway

      Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.� Join now! Click Here
    • BillyWeeble@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002
        Good for you! (Good on ya!) Copper scrubbers are the best. My SS are on
        the bottom of my boiler pot held down by the marbles that were the "best" at
        the time when this all started many moons ago.