Re: Cleaning Stainless Steel

  • goyeast
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2002
      If you're willing to scrub by hand, I suggest using "Bar Keepers
      Friend" (www.barkeepersfriend.com). It contains oxalic acid and
      works great on stainless steel and coppper (don't use it on
      aluminum). I've found it especially helpful for removing stains and
      burned food on my cookware. It leaves a nice polish too.

      As far as your elements go, just subtract the maximum theoretical
      yield of alcohol in your wash and make sure this level is well above
      your elements.

      Scott