Re: [Distillers] Ian Smiley's Book

  • Zeke Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2002

      Without re-reading Ian's book,which is a great read IMHO,the 'flavor' you mention may not be of the desirable category,at least in Ian's opinion...with that said,you may like a flavor that others may not or vice-versa....experiment to see where YOU like to start the tails,end the heads etc....you can always re-distill anything you dont like...good luck...:>)

      >From: "goyeast"
      >Subject: [Distillers] Ian Smiley's Book
      >Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 04:32:20 -0000
      >
      >I have a question regarding Ian Smiley's cuts without giving away too.......................................
      >alcohol, but it seems to me that you're throwing away a lot of flavor
      >when you start the tails so soon.
      >
      >Regards,
      >Scott

      Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.� Join now! Click Here