RE: [Distillers] Copper scrubber

  • Bernard Morey
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002
      Message
      Safeway
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Tim Kovac [mailto:castrumnovum@...]
      Sent: Sunday, 3 November 2002 4:01 PM
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Distillers] Copper scrubber

      Hi,

      Does anyone know a place in Melbourne that sells copper scrubbers?

      Regards,

    • Tim Kovac
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002

        After wearing out a pair of shoes and a set of tires :-)

        Thanks to your suggestion I looked in the phone book and rung several Safeway stores. The one in Hallam got them!

        Thanks

        >From: "Bernard Morey"
        >Subject: RE: [Distillers] Copper scrubber
        >Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 22:45:52 +1100
        >
        >Safeway

        Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.� Join now! Click Here
      • BillyWeeble@cs.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002
          Good for you! (Good on ya!) Copper scrubbers are the best. My SS are on
          the bottom of my boiler pot held down by the marbles that were the "best" at
          the time when this all started many moons ago.