Copper scrubber

  • Tim Kovac
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2002

      Hi,

      Does anyone know a place in Melbourne that sells copper scrubbers?

      Regards,

      Tim

      >From: "oceanman76er"
      >To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Distillers] WANTED!pot still design using a 20L stainless tea/coffee urn.will it work?
      >Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 06:10:06 -0000
      >
      >Greetings to all,
      >
      >I am new to this game but very interested in the idea of making my
      >own pot still (to start off with).
      >
      >I am interested in the suitability of those 20 or so Liter Urns that
      >you see around the place (for making tea and coffee). They have
      >features such as a temperature control knob, an outlet valve and a
      >water level indicator.
      >
      >Can I make this work as the boiler for a pot still ? Has anyone tried
      >it and if so is it practicle ? I would appreciate any feedback and or
      >plans on the modifications required.
      >
      >Yours in spirit
      >Troy

      Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!� Try MSN. Click Here
    • Bernard Morey
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002
        Message
        Safeway
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002

          After wearing out a pair of shoes and a set of tires :-)

          Thanks to your suggestion I looked in the phone book and rung several Safeway stores. The one in Hallam got them!

          Thanks

          >From: "Bernard Morey"
          >Subject: RE: [Distillers] Copper scrubber
          >Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 22:45:52 +1100
          >
          >Safeway

          Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.� Join now! Click Here
        • BillyWeeble@cs.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 3, 2002
            Good for you! (Good on ya!) Copper scrubbers are the best. My SS are on
            the bottom of my boiler pot held down by the marbles that were the "best" at
            the time when this all started many moons ago.