Re: [Distillers] warrior forces?...a Dove?

  • BillyWeeble@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      In a message dated 10/29/02 9:36:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
      joneszeke@... writes:

      << Hmmm...not a clue here...warrior forces?...a Dove?...looks like the
      'classic-too much TV and not enough reality syndrome'...: >>

      Well, since I don't have a TV and read at least two newspapers a day when
      time permits, I'll stoop to explain. A "dove" is a person of peace, a
      non-warrior. The "warrior forces" were once the "armed forces" when they
      represented defense posture. Since the current regime in the US has
      manipulated the political views of a few to believe that war is peace, then
      the "Department of Defense" now holds sway over the "Warrior Forces" that
      should be taking orders from the "Department of War" if the whole damn system
      wasn't so corrupted.
      Thus, what I was asking was - what branch of the "Armed Forces" were you
      in?
      Sorry for talking over your head.
    • Zeke Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002

        Do me a favor and 'rattle' someone else's 'chain'...I dont have the time or desire to play word-games with you...have a great day...

        >From: BillyWeeble@...
        >To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [Distillers] warrior forces?...a Dove?
        >Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 23:19:39 EST
        >
        >In a message dated 10/29/02 9:36:38 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        >joneszeke@... writes:
        >
        ><< Hmmm...not a clue here...warrior forces?...a Dove?...looks like the
        >'classic-too much TV and not enough reality syndrome'...: >>
        >
        > Well, since I don't have a TV and read at least two newspapers a day when
        >time permits, I'll stoop to explain. A "dove" is a person of peace, a
        >non-warrior. The "warrior forces" were once the "armed forces" when they
        >represented defense posture. Since the current regime in the US has
        >manipulated the political views of a few to believe that war is peace, then
        >the "Department of Defense" now holds sway over the "Warrior Forces" that
        >should be taking orders from the "Department of War" if the whole damn system
        >wasn't so corrupted.
        > Thus, what I was asking was - what branch of the "Armed Forces" were you
        >in?
        > Sorry for talking over your head.

        Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.� Join now! Click Here