Re: reflux column to get rid of whiskey/brandy foreshots

  • abbababbaccc
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2002
      You can use reflux column for the whole run. The whole process and
      cut points are thoroughly explained at Ian Smileys book at
      http://www.magma.ca/~smiley/main.htm I tried it and it works pretty
      well. Much easier than multiple distillations with pot still. I
      currently have my third all malt batch fermenting if that tell's you
      anything about my enthusiasm.

      Greetz, rkr