Poll results for Distillers

  • Distillers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 94 , Oct 7, 2002
      The following Distillers poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Why do you distill?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - To save money, 6 votes, 33.33%
      - To satisfy my scientific curiocity, 9 votes, 50.00%
      - To impress my friends, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - To get away from all of this, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - To have a good times, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - Out of boredom, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I have plenty of raw materials, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I challenge the authorities, 2 votes, 11.11%
      - My friends do that, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I am an alcoholic, 1 votes, 5.56%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Distillers

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Message 94 of 94 , Apr 2, 2008
        The following Distillers poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Potstillers
        How do you decide when to make a cut in your spirit run ?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - By Taste, 4 votes, 6.15%
        - By Smell, 3 votes, 4.62%
        - By Taste & Smell, 28 votes, 43.08%