Re: [Distillers] Q4 Wine cask bladder?

  • BOKAKOB
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2002

      you got me here. i have no clue. see ya... Cheers, Alex...

       wromgbutton wrote:

      I was just thinking that you could use the plastic bag inside a wine
      cask for storage of ethanol. I'm think of 90%+. I beleive they have a
      layer of mylar to prevent gas diffusion (the silver stuff) and the
      inside bag must be able to handle ethanol, at least up to port
      strength.....Any thoughts? They are easy to refill and exclude air
      from.
      Thanks EDWARD

      Do you Yahoo!?