Re: Easy instructions needed

  • peter_vcb
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2002
      i take it you are a school teacher or someting?
      one way (very cheap) would be to get a cheap bottle of wine (red to
      show the colour is lost). put it in a kettle. bring it to the boil
      and sellotape the switch on (if you can). then get a empty glass jar
      or jug and wrap it with a damp cloth. hold this over the kettle spout
      and have another glass/jar underneath this. the liquid will come out
      and should be flammable which always impresses. be careful your
      students dont turn you into the cops!

      --- In Distillers@y..., "Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)" <Tony.Ackland@c...>
      wrote:
      > From "PlatinumPat" who mistakenly sent this to the "owners" not the
      group - trap for new players using the web interface ...