Rum and caramel

  • strounge@beer.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2002
      I've just finished my rum distillation from raw cane sugar, it's come out
      fairly close to the cuban style rums and makes a good white rum by itself.I want to make it into a navy style rum, does anyone have an idea as to
      what might be appropriate levels of caramel and raw sugar to add to the
      aging spirit to come out with something along the lines of Lambs or
      Pussers.Cheers
      Absent