new pictures uploaded..

  • hgvshwjfshaw
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 26, 2002
    • khaasobidhrp
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 13, 2002
      • Ackland, Tony (CALNZAS)
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 13, 2002
          > From: khaasobidhrp [mailto:khaasobidhrp@...]
          > Subject: [Distillers] new pictures uploaded..

          Sorry about that guys ... for the last couple of weeks I've been vetting the membership applications to the newsgroups, rejecting anyone signing in from Yahoo.com with a "random" name made up from a mixture of letters. Generally there's been at least one a day that fits my criteria (sorry to those of you with genuine login's that are random - but it's only if I can't see a pattern in there - eg "abbababbaccc" i still let in & he turned out OK).

          I missed this one this morning & see what happens ....

          Tony

          ps - Martins archive http://archive.nnytech.net/ now also includes the "New Distillers" - its not on the main menu, but can be got to via http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?list=new_distillers Great for those who want to go through the archives anonymously, or use its far better search engine than that offered by Yahoo.

          Tony
        • rnenrucjakbk
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 1, 2002
          • Garry
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2002
              --- In Distillers@y..., "rnenrucjakbk" <rnenrucjakbk@y...> wrote:
              > http://baraciss.s5.com/index.html

              Do not click on this site. This user has been booted from other
              groups for spam.
            • Seamus
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2002
                Thanks Gary.