Sugar or Dextrose ..... David

  • Ross Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 1:01 PM
      Firstly, I would like to introduce myself to the list, I have been
      lurking in the archives for a couple of days sucking up knowledge as
      I'm a newbie to distilling. David, I read your previous 'sugar
      primer'and would like to know the relatve merits of sugar and
      dextrose. I realise that sugar is cheaper and dextrose dissolves
      easier, but does dexrose produce a better end result?

      Ross