Bending 3/8" tube

  • Tim Kovac
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2002
      Hi,
      A while ago this subject of bending a 3/8" copper tube was discussed in
      great length.
      In this case filling it with salt is not an option as the tube comes in 50cm
      dia coil so it would be difficult to compact the salt. By straitening it it
      would harden and etc.
      For $13.50 I got hold of a "bending spring". Pull it over the tube and do
      your bending stuff :-) no problems or collapses at all. So I just finished
      and have a spare spring.

      Tim