RE: [Distillers] new still cummin'...Debbie

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2000
      Just the heat of the vapor going into it. Thumper is too hot to touch when
      it starts to force vapor thru the condenser. It actually makes a thumping
      noise and vibrates from the vapor being forced thru the liquid you place in
      the te thumper.

      Deb Brewer

      witchwriter@... <mailto:witchwriter@...>

      ICQ #13688671