List owners help please

  • giles@penryn.screaming.net
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2000
      For some obscure reason, i am subscribed to this list twice. So
      what?
      Well i get each message twice which used to be just a minor
      irritation, but since the posting of pics of stills this means
      extremely lengthy downloads. Please help.
    • Deb
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2000
        Just the heat of the vapor going into it. Thumper is too hot to touch when
        it starts to force vapor thru the condenser. It actually makes a thumping
        noise and vibrates from the vapor being forced thru the liquid you place in
        the te thumper.

        Deb Brewer

        witchwriter@... <mailto:witchwriter@...>

        ICQ #13688671