Re: Still Plans

  • erwin_eastwood@xxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 1999
      Big Al,
      don't let you scare away by the customs. I thought, the same thing would happen
      to me, in the Netherlands, where it is even illegal to have a distilling-device
      in your possession. (Check your laws!)
      So I bought one, a distilling head that is, in NZ, and just within a week
      or two,it arrived. No problems at all. I welded -well I let it do- it on top of
      my pressure cooker and voila, there's my distillery!
      Results are not as I hoped for. This has to do with the size of my (5 liter)
      pressure cooker; Vapors have no way to develop inside! So I am thinking of using
      a milk-vessel.
      But if you want something to build: look into this:
      http://stillmaker.dreamhost.com/page2.htm

      Regards
      Erwin