re rum turbo

  • kleinman98
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      I have already gone down that path with the turbo and am now just
      using the Lalvin ec1118.

      I dont know where you are but I got my molasses from Elders in Sydney
      Australia and there is not much sugar in it.
      If you can get good quality molasses, go for it otherwise add extra
      sugar. I have one going at the moment with 10kgs molasses (horse
      feed) and 3kgs white sugar watered down in 24ltrs using the Lalvin
      yeast and a packet of yeast nutrient.

      I will let you know how it goes this weekend

      John Kleinman