Posting on Polls

  • goldenshine65802
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      Hi all, I just got done posting on the polls, I'm from the US and from what I've seen we only make up 20% which is still ahead of New Zealand and Austr. That leads me to beleave that there are are a lot of lurkers out there that have yet to vote or afraid to post a vote. Come on now lets gets get with it. What are we mice or men, as for that matter women. I know that both New Zealand and Austr. Have a high percentage of home distillers, but I also know there are a lot more other people from other Countries that home distill. Speak out now or forever hold your peace. Don't let your fears hold you back, if we are to do what New Zealand did, we have to band together and Make changes in our out dated laws. One other thing if there is any ATF people looking in..... The Hell with You. Respectfully, Goldenshine.