RE: [Distillers] new member/question

  • Tony & Elle Ackland
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2002
      Warner,

      > Just got here. Quick question - I found three lists on Yahoo:
      >
      > Distilling
      > Distillers
      > New_distillers
      >
      > Are these all the same? the postings seem to indicate that.

      "Distilling" is rather dead - havent had an email from there in years.

      "Distillers and "New_Distillers" are basically the same groups of people,
      but with some differences.

      Anything goes at "new distillers" - you wont get laughed at for asking the
      most basic or trivial question - thats what the group is there to help
      with. Do try and spend a little time first though looking through the
      earlier messages, and sites like http://homedistiller.org so that you're
      not asking the same stuff that was just covered a few weeks prior.

      "Distillers" is the opposite - you're allowed to get into as much detail
      and minutae there, without necessarily being labelled as a boffin.

      Tony