Re: [Distillers] jiucing

  • ivanva@cvtci.com.ar
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1 5:27 PM
      "spiritual" <warranty@...>

      >it may take quite some time to squeeze out a couple liters of juice....
      >does anybody have a effecitive method for this?

      The ordinary orange juice electric small squezeers do a fine job, but you
      may even build your fruit press,

      >when using natural juice in a wash for fermenting do you need something
      likr this to prevent infectin or something?

      If enough sugar content in a citric juice there is no need to add anything,
      just prevent air contact when fermenting.

      >I was planning if pssible to try for 4 liters of juice add a cup of sugar
      and ferment with sme champagne yeast..then pot still out in a 5L boiler?

      Try it out and tell us,

      Best wishes,

      Ivan