Essential Oil Separators ??

  • blowdownca
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hello, I am a new member and I've noticed by reading the past
      messages that there is quite a bit of knowledge about steam
      extraction of essencial oils. As I am in the process of building a
      steam distiller for extracting cedarleaf oil. I'm wondering if anyone
      has come across any plans or sources for receiving cans
      (separators).I am presently rebuilding an old steam jenny that I was
      given by a farmer who was going to scrap it. I had it fired up but
      the water pump still needs work, the coil is in good shape.This is my
      first atempt at trying to extract this oil. I have the retort built
      and figure it will hold a ton of cedarleaf. And the condencer I will
      have to experiment with after what I have built is all conected
      together. Any help will definetly be appreciated. Gary