Re: [Distillers] New Poll - and a starter question

  • noelwatson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2002
      Thanks Mike,
      It just started me wondering without any clear pondering involved, and
      perhaps some confusion between reading the two groups. The brewers certainly
      have the job ahead of them as what they make they drink, without the
      distillation process to remove any "off" errors.
      But I do love a cleansing beer "chaser" occasionally
      Regards,
      Noel