replumbing the euro 30

  • moonshiyner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29, 2002
      G'day all

      Was having a wee play at redirecting the water flow on my still today
      (S.U euro)
      Thanks to John V's explanation on how a tower works the penny has
      finally dropped. (thanks John)
      the euro has four cooling through tubes, three at the bottom and one
      at the top. What I was trying to do was bypass the bottom tubes and
      using just the top one with a couple of wraps of the plastic hose
      around the top of the tower to try and introduce some more cooling.

      Then inspiration struck
      No laughing please, but what would happen if I turned the tower
      upside down and had the three tubes at the top would it make any
      difference or would it bugger everything up ?
    • Tony & Elle Ackland
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2002
        > No laughing please, but what would happen if I turned the tower
        > upside down and had the three tubes at the top would it make any
        > difference or would it bugger everything up ?

        Provided the filling doesnt fall out - it should be OK

        Tony