RE: [Distillers] Corriander in Gin - seeds or root

  • Robert Stam
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2002
      Yep, that could be right. Although it maybe the Anise star oil that was
      dropping out of solution, as that was probably the predominant aroma. I will
      try again with a higher abv. I am still going to persevere with the
      botanicals in the column approach, and will post the results when I am done.

      Cheers, Rob