Good reflux design

  • darryn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2000
      Hi David
      Your comments on poorly designed stills and the alcohol that follows couldn't
      be any closer to the truth.I originally started used a still that I purchased from a
      company in New Zealand.It was a reflux model and it produced alcohol of around
      75%.After reading lots of books and playing around on the net I built a new still
      and the results are great.(93%) But I still think that there is room to improve.
      Can you please give me some tips on a good reflux head.
      thanks in advance.
      Darryn.