Re: New to Distilling. Is there any books that i can read on how to distill?

  • pactumuk
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 7 11:17 AM
      Hi Chris

      Go to http://homedistiller.org/ where you will find plenty to
      read.....and ponder. Super site.
      Cheers
      pactumuk

      --- In Distillers@y..., C L <lawlipop22@y...> wrote:

      > Hi, I am new to distilling. I have no clue at all how to do it well
      I know a little from what i have read on the
      http://distiller.servebeer.com webpage but is there any books I can
      get to learn step by step how to? I have just orderd the book called
      Home distillation handbook by Ola Norrman I was told it was a good
      book and showed you reciped and how to build a still, but is there
      any other books or webpages I can look at? The
      distillers.servebeer.com is the best I have come across so far but is
      there any others? Also can i maybe see some of yalls stills of what
      they look like so I can get a idea of how to build one and is there
      anyone on here who has a webpage about the distilling that i can read
      and learn from? Sorry for all the questions. If yall can only anwser
      a couple that would be great to. Thanks

      > Chris

    • Mike Welsh
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7 6:40 PM
        Chris

        Go along to your local public library and check out their catalogue. If an automated library just do a keyword search using "distillation" "moonshine" or a subject search on "alcohol". In Austarlia this certainly yields many interesting works.Should work in other countries as well.
        Sunshine Mike
        Hi, I am new to distilling. I have no clue at all how to do it well I know a little from what i have read on the http://distiller.servebeer.com webpage but is there any books I can get to learn step by step how to? I have just orderd the book called Home distillation handbook by Ola Norrman I was told it was a good book and showed you reciped and how to build a still, but is there any other books or webpages I can look at? The distillers.servebeer.com is the best I have come across so far but is there any others? Also can i maybe see some of yalls stills of what they look like so I can get a idea of how to build one and is there anyone on here who has a webpage about the distilling that i can read and learn from? Sorry for all the questions. If yall can only anwser a couple that would be great to. Thanks

        Chris

        Do You Yahoo!?